Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday the 26th of September

We received word from MGH in Boston. They agree with our other doctors and said that mom's treatment plan of aggresive chemotherapy is what we need to be doing right now. Chemotherapy will begin Friday as opposed to Monday. We will be sending test results to John Hopkins in the upcomming days.

Mom also met with a nutritionist today who has added some supplimentation to promote organ health and to help her body attack the cancer naturally.

Please continue to pray that the chemotharapy will shrink, even eliminate the cancer. Thank you all for your ongoing prayers and support.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, Love you. We will fight this thing together one day at a time.

Anonymous said...

MRS.OTT I hope to see you in churh soon and i hope you can get ride of your cancer. From Justin G.

Anonymous said...

Lynne,
You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Tammy Figard

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Josh for your blogspot. I keep it on my screen and pray for you everytime I pass the computer. Also, I've been able to keep some folks posted as to what's happening. (This is much better than your phone ringing all day.) We all love you and are praying for the Lord's total healing as only He is able. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD.

Anonymous said...

Lynn,You are in our prayers everyday.May the lord be with you.Hope to see soon back at church.And at our softball games next spring.The lord is with you and he will heal you.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs. Ott,
Tom and I would like you to know that you and the rest of the family are in our thoughts and prayers everyday.
Keep fighting, and stay strong.
-Jess Kimmel & Tom Bambrick

Anonymous said...

Praising the Lord for leading you to such great and wise doctors and hospitals (for their talent only comes from God)!! Keep fighting, we love you...

Anonymous said...

Dear Lynne,
Although I have not seen you in quite some time, you and your family are a part of some of my fondest memories. You are all in my prayers as I know from personal experience that fighting cancer is a family team effort. I pray that God do a mighty work in strenghtening your body for this fight, and continue to give your doctors the wisdom they need to chose the right treament. May you feel His comforting arms and the strength of His Love every day.
Joan Cupps Vernot